Our parish gathers together to worship God, listen to the Scriptures, and celebrate the sacraments. As we do so, we build up “table fellowship” that binds us together. As a community of faith we also understand our obligations to our neighbors and seek to serve their needs as we would serve Christ. We enjoy the company of other parishioners and meet in various activities to share our lives and the joy of Christian life. Participation in the life of our parish is important to all of us. It is where we continue to grow as a parish.
Participation in Sunday Mass is at the core of our identity as Catholics. Our parish takes that vision seriously and we attempt to schedule weekend Masses to assist all parishioners in making Mass a priority.
All Masses are held at Saint Raphael Parish Church located at 1154 Chislett Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15206.
- Monday: 7:00am
- Tuesday: 7:00am
- Wednesday: Adoration and Confession at 6:00pm followed by Mass at 7:00pm
- Thursday: 8:30am
- Friday: 10:00am
- Saturday Vigil (Thanksgiving to Easter): 4:00pm
- Saturday Vigil (Easter to Thanksgiving): 5:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am and 11:00am
If you or someone you love can’t get to church because of age, illness, or weather conditions, please note and share that Masses are available on TV as follows:
- Sunday: 6:30 am WINP (ION) Channel 16
- Sunday: Cable TV 8:15am Comcast Channel 95 (St. Paul Cathedral)
- Daily: 12 Noon Comcast Channel 95 daily Mass (St. Mary’s)
- Daily: Satellite TV Dish Network Channel 16 or 216
- Daily: Direct TV channel 305
- Vigil: 7:00pm
- Holy Day: 10:00am and 7:00pm
*unless otherwise noted in the parish bulletin
- Wednesday: 6:00pm - 6:45pm
- Saturday: 4:00pm - 4:30pm (Easter to Thanksgiving) | 3:00pm -3:30pm (Thanksgiving to Easter)
- Also by appointment